Advertisement

SEARCH WITH GOOGLE

Custom Search

Mar 3, 2009

STREET FIGHTER: MIDDLE SUCKS!!!


I just watched Street Fighter. I'm not gonna give credit to this movie, to the director especially. Hey! We are fan of the Street Fighter. We grew up along this Capcom's Game.

I'm waiting for the thrills in this movie from the start till the end; but i can't feel any of it. Kristen Kreuk did her job well. She's really committed to her acting career. Go Girl! But what makes this film down to its middle sucks category were the supporting actors/actresses. I'm not gonna make some statement in particular. You better judge it by your self.

The screen player; they are not into the detail. Few of it just on the surface. Its really hard to detect the character from the virtual game. Where's Buldrog, where's Vega and Where's Bison? All the special identity for the characters had been removed. Chun Li even didn't wear her killing-sexy costume. I'm dying waiting for that. LOL...

Overall...this film really makes me enjoy my holiday. Just a bit frustrated...You better watch!! Heh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Select Your Movie On Demand Preview, Only From Amazon.com

Advertyze.com | Free Opt-In Email System

Technorati and Google Ranking